Documentrs required while opening an account/booking a Vehicle
- Copy of Driving License
- Copy of driver’s Passport with Copy of His /Her Visa Page (In case of resident please attach copy of residence stamped page or in case of visit visa please attach visa entry page).
Driving Rules and Conditions of Use
- The driver and the passenger are required to fasten their seat belts always and children under 2 years are required to be seated in a baby seat.
- The hirer should not use the vehicle for off-road driving, motor sports, rallying or any other activity that can cause damage to the vehicle. The hirer will be responsible for any damage including administration fee to the vehicle due to any such issue.
- It is totally forbidden and unacceptable driving the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs or any other illegal substance. Insurance is not applicable under any such situation.
- The vehicle should not be used for car-pooling, transportation of passengers or should not be sub-hired, or merchandised or any such illegal act.
- The total responsibility of the vehicle is on the hirer during the rental period.
- The hirer should observe and obey and follow the traffic rules and regulations and it not permitted to take the vehicle out of UAE.
- No smoking. No consumption of Alcohol. No eating permitted inside the vehicle.